Our blog will feature updates from WorkSpace Connect General Manager Eric Krapf who will highlight the conference program, new and exciting things coming to WorkSpace Connect, hot topics in the industry and trending news on WorkSpace Connect’s community site No Jitter.
- 2/14: Let Workers Engage Remotely
- 2/7: How Technology Drives Collaboration
- 1/31: How Do You Think About Collaboration?
- 1/24: Why Flexibility Is Key to Workplace Success
- 1/17: An Open Office in the White House?
- 1/10: Prepare Now for Workplace Transformation
- 1/3: Join Us for the WorkSpace Connect Summit
- 12/6: Ready for Your Closeup?
- 11/22: How Pervasive Video Could Change Collaboration
- 11/15: OK, It’s True: Hotdesking Is Terrible
- 11/8: Work Wherever
- 11/1: Making the Office a Place for Humans
- 10/25: Why Good Intentions Aren’t Enough
- 10/18: Making Videoconferences More Natural
- 10/11: The Meeting That Never Ends
- 10/4: What’s the Future of Office Seating Hierarchies?
- 9/27: Will Most Meetings Soon Be Remote?
- 9/20: The Walls Come Down, the Walls Stay Up
- 9/13: How IT Influences Culture, and What It Means for HR
- 8/30: Hearing Voices
- 8/16: Yes, IT, HR, and Facilities Can (and Should) Collaborate
- 8/9: Meeting Rooms in the Era of the Hard Stop
- 8/2: Talkin’ ‘Bout Our Generations
- 7/26: Planning to be Flexible
- 7/19: Touch Points for IT and Facilities/Real Estate
- 7/12: Collaboration Tech is Key to the Employee Experience
- 6/28: Giving Hotdesking the Cold Shoulder
- 6/21: Animals in the Office
- 6/14: Everyone's Talking Design
- 6/7: Beyond the Open Office
- 5/24: The Quest for Creativity, Not Efficiency
- 5/17: Work: A Thing You Do at a Place You Go
- 5/10: "Your" Desk Everwhere
- 5/3: Portable Technology and Flexible Office Space
- 4/26: Your Workspace in the Palm of Your Hand
- 4/19: Consumerization of the Workspace
- 4/12: Design Your Data for Workplace Engagement
- 4/5: Workspace Strategy: How Do You Measure Success?
- 3/29: Everyone Hates Open Office; So Now What?
- 3/22: Keeping Up with Workspace Evolution
- 3/15: Being Mobile-In the Office
- 3/8: Why WorkSpace Connect?